Elite Supported Senior Travel
We understand that family travel can be stressful, especially when traveling with a loved one who has very specific needs, which is why we are dedicated to offering accessible travel options and ensuring that you have everything you need to enjoy every moment of your dream vacation.
Each cruise features:
- A dedicated cruise support team of RNs and geriatric care professionals that are exclusive to clients traveling with Elite Cruises and Vacations groups
- 24/7 RN support
- Staff assistance with managing baggage check, security, and check in procedures
- Excursions accompanied by one of our staff at every port (please note excursions are an additional fee).
- Senior-friendly activities and social events exclusively for our group
- Cabins that can be retrofitted to be accessible – shower chairs, detachable shower heads, and elevated toilet seats can be added to any cabin at no additional cost.
- Special programs and seminars offering support and resources to Caregivers
Additional assistance available for purchase:
- Accompanied flights and/or airport pickup
- Hotel accommodations and transportation to cruise port from hotel
- Private/personal caregiver services
- Mobility devices including walkers, scooters, wheel chairs, beach wheel chairs, lift chairs, patient lifts
- Medical devices including oxygen tanks and hospital beds
Guests and caregivers must be able to manage their own personal care needs, mobility about the ship and in port, along with medication management. Elite Cruises and Vacations LLC can assist cruise guests and caregivers to the best of our ability with appropriate communication and planning prior to the cruise.
Fun, friendly activities from onboard entertainment to off-board excursions, we choose trips and ports of call based on accessibility. You should never have to feel left out, so we help you participate in nearly any activity you want, including SCUBA diving, swimming with dolphins, city tours, or relaxing on the beach, when you travel, the opportunities are endless.
Your travel specialist Kathy Shoaf, RN, ATP, is an accessibility travel specialist who accompanies all of our wheelchair and accessibility group cruises. She uses her unique abilities and background to find innovative, effective solutions to travel challenges, giving you the confidence and peace of mind you need to have a great trip.
|Follow Us On