Our passion is helping people enjoy their lives.
We offer cruise options that can take you anywhere. Our professionally accompanied group cruises and travel events cater to those with diagnoses such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Heart Disease
As well as their caregivers and family members. We also welcome those who just walk a little slower and want to travel at a more leisurely pace! With a focus on accessible travel, we make sure you have everything you need to enjoy every aspect of your trip without restrictions.
2023 Cruises & Caregiver Retreats
Alaskan Adventure 2023
Mexican Riviera 2023
Panama Canal 2023
Tropical Caribbean 2023 Cruise
Cruises for Former Caregivers
Click Here to See Some of Our Previous Cruise Events
Introducing our inaugural wellness cruise, Brain Health on the High Seas with founder and president of the Brain Health Center, Dr. Paul Nussbaum.
Brain Health on the High Seas
Elite Supported Travel offers quality care and guarantees joyful moments!
About Our Cruises:
- Our cruise groups feature 24/7 RN support.
- Adult daycare sessions give caregivers a daily break to relax and recharge*
- Staff to client ratio is 1:4 except during caregiver breaks when it averages 1:2.
- Cruises are set up for multi-generational travel where families, caregivers and clients are all able to travel together. However individual clients who live independently are welcome to join us and often do!
- Shore excursions accompanied by a member of our staff.
- Travel insurance that covers medical illness, accidents, emergency evacuation, and pre-existing conditions is required.
- Our cruises feature custom events exclusive to our group, including an opening “get to know you” party. A detailed schedule of events will be emailed to you prior to departure.
- Group dinner seating provides the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful meal without judgment or questions.
- Programming focuses on music therapy, caring for the caregiver, and hands-on ways to encourage and stimulate Neuroplasticity with sensory-immersive activities using all 5 senses. Health status or cognitive ability does not prevent participation in any of our groups.
- Caregivers receive two hours of free time daily. Additional private duty assistance is available at a minimal hourly fee.
- Accompanied flights and/or airport pick up is available upon request.
- Our staff will be available to assist with managing baggage check, security, and check-in procedures.
- The group hotel, arranged for the night prior to the cruise, will be a full-service hotel with bell service and full meal opportunities within the premises.
- Transportation will be arranged from the hotel for our group to travel to the cruise port together.
- Clients that live in the local vicinity of the cruise port will join us the day of the cruise. Our staff will meet them at the curb level and assist with baggage check, security, and check-in.
- Mobility and medical devices can be rented/obtained for the duration of the cruise. Devices include scooters, power wheelchairs, transport chairs, elevated toilet seats, shower chairs, detachable showerheads, room and/or portable oxygen concentrators.
*Daily daycare sessions not available on Cunard cruises
Experience the Wonders of the World
Please sign up for our newsletter and travel updates.