Join the Boston to Bermuda Cruise:
Dementia-Friendly Conference at SEA
Leah Marie, Mind Health Coach, will be the featured keynote speaker at a dementia focused conference that will be held aboard a 7 night cruise to Bermuda departing from Boston on Saturday, May 19, 2018 and returning Saturday, May 26, 2018.
Leah and her co-presenters will be addressing the following important topics:
• Self care techniques for those affected by dementia
• Improving Brain Health and Overall Wellness with Daily Meditation
• Ways to Rejuvenate and Thrive-Perception is EVERYTHING!
• Natural Ways for EXTREME Stress Management
• Vision Boards for Wellness
• How to use essential oils for memory inspiration, rejuvenation, lowering stress/agitation, and many other situations!
• Herbal remedies for relaxation-Paula Goldman, RN/Dementia Expert
• Chakra Balancing-Paula Goldman, RN/Dementia Expert
• Clinical Ideas for dementia care management-secrets from an RN-Paula Goldman, RN/Dementia Expert and much more!
Pricing and Cruise Ship Information
Book early and receive BONUSES!
View all relevant details of the cruise at: www.elitecruisesandvacationsllc.com or call Kathy Shoaf, RN and dementia expert to book your cruise at (219) 608-2002.
Every cabin deposited prior to 11-11-17 qualifies for several great deals:
1. FREE Premium Beverage Package (Value $270.00 per person)
2. Dinner for 2 at the Pinnacle Grill ($70.00 Value)
3. 50% reduced Deposit- fully 100% refundable until March 1, 2018. $350.00 deposit per cabin on the promo.
4. Balcony Suites will receive $200.00 on board credit.
Given the timing, this cruise makes an EXCELLENT Gift for Mother's Day, which is Sunday, ?May 13th, 2018...what a way to celebrate for the whole family!
This cruise event is a Multi-generational event for the Dementia clients and their family/ caregivers to enjoy together.
Programming is created to be all-inclusive.
Mother's Day focused: special gifts for each Mom
Early Booking Bonus value of $400 per person available ONLY until 11-15-17.
Call Franchise Owner Kathy Shoaf RN, BSN, ATP for additional information and booking today (219) 608-2002.